суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

friars club roast of hugh hefner




Went to watch movie with another 19 pax

ARGH...

Read the review. Knew that itapos;s not going to be nice. But, well well.. Sometimes.. Different people will tend to have different taste.

So...

I decided to go ahead and stick with the gang.

I regret.

In a way la...

hahaha..

Hereapos;s what the story is all about:

Maverick cop Max Payne (Wahlberg) is hell-bent on revenge against those responsible for the brutal murder of his family and partner. His obsessive investigation takes him on a nightmarish journey into a dark underworld. As the mystery deepens, Max is forced to battle enemies beyond the natural world and face an unthinkable betrayal.

Hmmmmm,

Sis had her family birthday celebration at Astonapos;s on Thursday night.

We had steaks and etc.

OMG, I am like... 26yrs old.. And they were still trying to help me to order food as though I am 6.

ARGH....

Took photos and etc. Had fun laughing. My dad is doing fine with his new job. And I am glad that he is having a job now..

Mom smsed me to ask me to visit Granny if possible.

Well well.. Not too sure if Iapos;ve got time for that. But will definitely try to make time for it.

Lisaapos;s birthday celebration tonight Me, Sharren, Cui Hui and Diana will be acting as surprise guests Sounds cool ah haa

Will update more.

~ Do not make decisions which you know you will definitely regret. If you know you are going to regret, why make that decision in the first place? Sometimes, humans are just so insensible. ~

chinkara, friars club roast of hugh hefner, friars club roast jokes, friars club roast dvd, friars club roast don king.



Комментариев нет: