суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

astronomical articles




My feet are frozen, at one point it seemed as if my nose decided it has no business being about my face, I could fall asleep any minute now. I saw three foxes and two internet cafes that remained closed every time I went past them. Not the foxes, they were wonderful but hungry. There has also been a call full of regret, saying I should talk more about myself as I should always remember everything thatapos;s been done wrong has been made such out of love. I wonder how Iapos;d feel about that if I could feel at all since I sincerely canapos;t tell if this is yet another piece of feces being fed to me or not. Apparently I get to find out about that on Monday, when all will be revealed and I will have a father all of a sudden.

Separate.

Also my left hand stopped smelling wonderful and started smelling clean, just like my right hand that smelled of dog shampoo at some point. The dog in question was shivering and I could relate. The left-handed smell still comes in waves and washes over every single thing I could be thinking about and I wouldnapos;t say it puzzles me, but itapos;s certain I donapos;t know what to do about it. And would you look at that. Bathrooms are wonderful things and now theyapos;re both back to smelling of fairies. I wonder if thatapos;s what those little flying things turn into if they land on my forehead as one of them did find it quite pleasing to do just that. Three massive yawns, me being the third one. Another draft has been made but I canapos;t decide if itapos;s too shameful or not. Iapos;d find it hard to believe anything at all had happened if I had nowhere to check. Mumble, moan, more. All of these are words that are rather soft to the touch. But itapos;s impossible to think yourself into liking someone. Like me.

asume, astronomical articles, astronomical astrophysical transaction, astronomical binocular, astronomical binocular reviews.



Комментариев нет: