суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

disney downtown movie




Hey guys, thanks for the birthday wishes :D

My birthday was pretty awesome. I spent it by going to the NC State Fair, and to me, fair = food.

I started out by having a Polish sausage dog. Unfortunately the place I went to, wasnapos;t very good. The peppers and onions were kinda blah. I mean it wasnapos;t bad. It just wasnapos;t AS good as a Polish sausage dog should be because of the peppers and onions being sub-par.

Next I hit up the exhibit halls to see the cake decorating contests, which is one of the few exhibits I actually care about. While there I tried a free sample of some hushpuppies (which were awesome) and stopped by the Mt. Olive booth for some 50 cent pickles.

After that it was off to the vegetable hall where I checked out the biggest melon and biggest pumpkin of the year. The biggest pumpkin was pretty big (like 660 pounds I think) but the biggest melon was just kind of okay (it was like 150 pounds? I dunno if they get much bigger but it didnapos;t look that big).

After that I stopped for some deep-fried mushrooms, which again, were only average (I have the leftovers in my fridge for eating later). Then we stopped by another building where I sampled some chicken, and then got a beef kabob (which was excellent). Stopped to get a ribeye sandwich on the way back (for later), and I also picked up some jerky at a jerky store...I got some turkey jerky, and some ostrich, buffalo, and venison jerky.

The last stop was at the flower part...which may sound kind of weird. But, the reason why is, they have like "theme" gardens that people grow stuff and decorate to a theme. Like one of the themes was "My Favorite Storybook" so there was like a Night Before Christmas themed garden and a Thumbelina garden and stuff. I dunno I just like seeing the theme gardens.

So overall it was a good day at the fair, and a good birthday overall. I actually got onto Facebook for the first time in months to see the birthday wishes there. And I canapos;t figure it out. D: The old Facebook was so easy to figure out, but this one confuses me. ._. Like I canapos;t figure out how to write on my own wall anymore? And whereapos;d all my stuff go? Like my map of where Iapos;ve been and stuff. It like vanished. -.-

Anyway Iapos;m going to try to use it more I guess. XD;; I just donapos;t like the new interface.

call cell center from trade world, disney downtown movie, disney downtown movie theater, disney downtown myspace.com site, disney downtown orlando.



Комментариев нет: