суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

fixture globe




OCTOBER 2008 DEBT PAYOFF

Debt payoff

$1,250 towards parent loan
$36 minimum payment towards Chase credit card
$166.94 minimum payment towards Visa credit card
Total: $1452.94

==============

Debt totals:

$0 parent loan (out of $1750) whoo
$1809.91 Chase credit card (out of $1867.19)
$9226.87 Visa credit card (out of $9367.96
$16528 Student Loans (out of $17281)
Total debt: $27,564.78 (out of $30,266.15)

Total debt paid off: $3148.94
Interest paid so far: $447.57

....

I decided that it was too complicated to list all of my household expenses down, but I will continue to post what I pay off each month.

Sidenote: Holy crap, Iapos;ve already paid almost $500 in interest these past 2 months? I canapos;t imagine how much money Iapos;ve wasted on interest rates previous to this. Granted, a lot of it is due to the large student loans, but only $20 of my chase payment goes to the principle and only $100 goes to the visa card principle. That means that 45 of my payments goes towards interest

On the other hand, Iapos;ve paid off my first major debt Let me tell you, from someone who is so independent, I have always hated relying on my parents. The only reliance I have now on them is that I pay them $12 a month to keep some sort of minimal car insurance. We were going to cancel it altogether, but then USAA said that if I hadnapos;t had car insurance for a few years, my future auto insurance would be very high. But, I pay them that money and if I get a car in a few years, then I will put it under my own name.

Also: I got really lucky this month because I got the bonus and had an extra $400 to put towards debt ($1,000 towards computer, $300 towards 10 to Lauren). I decided not to go home for Thanksgiving because the flights are $600, but I AM going home for a weekend that happens to include my birthday from my free flight ticket. Iapos;ll shell out the $$ for a Christmas flight and I think Iapos;ll go travel somewhere around the east coast for Thanksgiving since I have 5-6 days off in a row. Any suggestions?

I should be able to pay off the chase card by the end of December. Good timing since Iapos;ll have to start payments on my student loan and I think itapos;s somewhat hefty in the neighborhood of $300/month, so my debt-reducing power will seem less.

Also: I have a bed Got a killer deal on a <1 yr old ikea bedframe + foam mattress for $140 altogether. I sleep so good on it that I donapos;t wake up to my watch alarms anymore, only my phone alarm. I havenapos;t slept like a stone for so long and it feels good

call cell center from trade world, fixture globe, fixture globe light, fixture globe light replacement, fixture globe lighting.



Комментариев нет: