воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

erics of metairie




I was at the AAC rave on Saturday night dancing with the the whole crew for quite a while. Eventually everyone ended up being paired up with someone, but I was pretty much alone. There was this cute boy in a stomach revealing tshirt, a blue pleated skirt and black tights. Those are like 3 of my favorite kinds of clothes to see someone wear, so he was already off to a good start. He is lurking around our group of friends all by himself for a good hour. Eventually I work up the nerve to get closer and start dancing with him.

I was standing behind him and put my hand on his waist. This is pretty much the point where itapos;s going to be clear if he wants me dancing with him or not. Once I put my hand on him he backed into my arms and we kept dancing. Iapos;ve never actually tried to dance with someone I donapos;t know at an anime convention and it was going 1000 times better than expected.

I had one hand on his stomach, and my other hand was holding his. We had been dancing for quite a while and were getting pretty into it. After a while some girl comes up and grabs him away. I didnapos;t want to get involved so I just kept dancing by myself. Both of them left the rave looking pretty angry and I didnapos;t see them again that night.

The next morning I saw him dressed in regular clothes in artist alley. I wasnapos;t 100 sure if it was him so I say "Oh hey, did I see you at the rave yesterday" and out of nowhere this girl comes and yells at me "YEAH, YOU DANCED WITH HIM AND HES MINE". She was soooo pissed. Clearly itapos;s my fault that he let me dance with him and hold his hand and rub up on me. Next time Iapos;ll make sure I read his mind to see if hes taken.

chinker, erics of metairie, erics nuts mason, erics nuts august, erics nuts.



Комментариев нет: